2005-10-28

Another FridayFive

Another FridayFive:

  1. What is the greatest video game you have ever played, and why? If you aren't a video gamer, give me some other type of game and keep it clean.
    I'm a big fan of Tempest, the old vector-based standup game made by Atari in the 80's. But I've been accused of being video game impaired, so I don't have a lot to choose from.
  2. If you could force Google, Microsoft or any other software company to build a custom application to fit a specific need, what would you have them do?
    A really good mother-of-all-todo-list-calendar app. Preferably web-based so I can access it from anywhere. Maybe incorporating some of the principles of Getting Things Done methods. Plus some of the elements of this program and a good note taking app.
  3. What is the greatest sporting event you have ever been to and why?
    The bar is awfully low for me on this one, so I'm going to pass.
  4. Please send a shout-out to the most menacing bully in your lifetime. Change the names to protect the not-so-innocent so as to avoid prosecution.
    Well there was that John kid that dragged me down the hall by my hair in the first grade. But that didn't have most of the elements of a really good bully drama. I'll pass on this one too.
  5. What is your NFL lock of the week? Meaning, which game do you think you can guarantee a winner? Give me that winner. Tell me why.
    What's with all the sports questions. Fuck, I dunno, how about them Seahawks?

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Tempest rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home