2005-10-21

FridayFive

I thought for once I'd join in a FridayFive, so here goes:

  1. If you owned a restaurant and you had to put a signature item on the menu that would really set your restaurant apart from the rest, and increase your chances for success, what would you add?
    Mom's red cabbage. You never see red cabbage in restaurants, and the stuff is always a hit at the potlucks. Or at least people pretend to like it.
  2. Pretend you are Arnold Schwarzenegger and you are .. THE ERASER. You must erase one actor/actress from Hollywood, who would you erase and why?
    Does the Encyclopedia Brittanica kid count?
  3. A robber walks into a bank and proclaims that not only is he going to steal all the money, but he is going to kill people one at a time until everyone is gone because he is a sociopath. There are 30 people headed for the Great Gig in the Sky. Would you want to be first to go, last to go, or somewhere in between? Why?
    I'd want to be number two, assuming death was certain. I've never seen someone die, so I suppose it'd be worth seeing before I go. At the same time, I don't think I'd like it, so I wouldn't want to see it 29 times.
  4. Over your lifetime there have been a lot of great inventions. If you could have discovered one, and received all the acclaim, fame and riches that came along with it, which invention would you like to claim as your own discovery?
    The World Wide Web, because I've always dreamt of being a knight.
  5. The desert-island top 5 album list is getting old and we are in a faster paced world now. So, please give me the album that you would like to take with you while you are on the show Survivor for roughly a month. This is the only album you will get to listen to over that time period. No mixes, no IPods and no sharing with other survivors.
    In terms of something I could listen to over and over again and get only minimally sick of, I'm going to have to say Achtung, Baby. One can quibble about the quality and what not, but it was one of the first CDs I bought, and so it's racked up quite a few (mostly good) associations over the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home